About Escalator Step Cleaning
Escalators are notoriously difficult to clean properly. Conventional cleaning machines and sponge systems fail to clean the tops of the steps to an acceptable standard, which leaves dirty front risers and oily black ‘tram lines’ on each step beneath the brush guards.
We exclusively use the German made JUMA Escalator Step 100 & JUMA Travel 600 cleaning machines. The Juma machines ensure we get the job absolutely right every time. They deep clean the steps horizontally and vertically, unlike conventional cleaning methods (arduous cleaning by hand, sponge systems etc.). In a single operation, the Juma Step 100 cleans the complete visible step area quickly, safely, reliably, easily, and thoroughly, without leaving any residue. Together with our own specially developed tools, our skilled technicians will transform the look of an escalator, removing years of grime from the top treads and vertical risers leaving a bright clean finish.
What we offer:
- We clean the whole of the visible step, treads, vertical risers and beneath the brush guard, with our ‘Das Original” Juma made Rotomac & Rotofast machines
- All our work is done out of hours
- One-off deep cleans or regular maintenance contracts
- Our background is in the Lift and Escalator industry; your escalators are in safe hands with us!
- Our skilled technicians are fully H&S trained both internally and through the major manufacturers’ Health & Safety programmes, such as OTIS All Safe
- More cost effective than purchasing and operating your own machines – and hassle free!
- We are CHAS, Safe Contractor, Avetta and CSCS approved
- We are approved sub-contractors for the following escalator manufacturers: Kone, Otis, Thyssen, Schindler, Stannah & Pickerings